Is it time to turn your business concept into a business enterprise? Position your company for success — consult with an experienced business formation attorney during the earliest stages of your venture.
Attorney Douglas Tull has over 30 years of experience helping Michigan business owners establish successful companies and aiding owners of existing businesses reorganize in response to change. Attorney Tull takes great pleasure in helping owners of start up companies launch their ventures and position their businesses for success. If you would like to discuss our services, please contact our Utica office.
Business formation services
When discussing business planning and business formation, attorney Tull will consider your unique position and recommend measures designed to protect you from personal liability and unnecessary taxation, while providing the operational flexibility that allows you to take advantage of business opportunities as they arise. Our services include the following:
- Advice on choice of entity: This is a critical issue. Attorney Tull will explain the benefits and risks associated with various types of organizations, including a sole proprietorship, limited liability company (LLC), partnership, S-corporation, C-corporation or other form of entity.
- Prepare and file all required documents
- Establish corporate minute books and records
- Prepare buy-sell agreements, agency contracts, nondisclosure agreements, operating agreements and employment contracts
- Business succession planning
- Assistance with commercial leases and other real estate transactions
- Zoning compliance
- Business planning for future growth
- Sale or acquisition of a business
Ongoing business law representation
It is essential that a business owner has access to efficient, effective legal counsel that addresses issues as they arise in the course of operations. We have developed long-term relationships with many business owners, including construction contractors, sales reps and restaurant owners, assisting them with a full range of business law services.
A new business needs a professional advisor
Doug will work closely with your accountant and insurance agent, or will be happy to refer you to trusted professionals in those areas.
If you would like to speak with Doug about business formation or have any other questions, please call toll-free, 1-866-TULL-LAW (885-5529), or e-mail our firm. Our office is conveniently located in the heart of Utica, Michigan, at the southwest corner of Hall Road (M-59) and Van Dyke Avenue. (Map and directions) Evening or weekend hours are available by appointment. Home visits are available for the elderly and those with special needs. Credit cards accepted.