Utica, Michigan Lawyers
Are you looking for a lawyer to help you establish a small business, buy or sell a home, or protect your assets from probate and estate taxes? When selecting an attorney, there is no substitute for experience. For over 40 years, the attorneys at Tull & Laubach have concentrated their practice on certain areas of law, providing the people of Utica and the surrounding communities with knowledgeable legal counsel and representation.
If you are considering a transaction or have another legal question, we urge you to contact us. Our law firm focuses on the following areas of law:
- Real estate law, including residential real estate representation, commercial real estate representation, purchase agreements, leases, title review, building and use restrictions, adverse possession, quiet title actions, and representation of buyers and sellers in For Sale By Owner (FSBO) transactions
- Business formation, assisting clients starting or maintaining their business, including choosing the right form of business entity (limited liability company (LLC), S-corporation, C-corporation or other), corporate minutes and certified resolutions, business planning, drafting and filing related documents, preparation of annual and special minutes and consent resolutions and all related matters
- Business sales and acquisitions, advising client in the purchase or sale of business and business interests, asset sales, stock sales and mergers, with due consideration of the need for protecting clients from personal liability and adverse tax consequences, and working to see that our clients’ deals close smoothly
- Business and commercial law, providing advice and representation in a wide range of issues, including reviewing and drafting contracts, employment/noncompete agreements, shareholder agreements, buy/sell agreements, operating agreements and commercial real estate purchase, sale or lease contracts
- Litigation, including civil litigation, probate litigation and criminal defense. The attorneys at Tull & Laubach have experience handing various Litigation issues in Macomb, Oakland, Wayne, Lapeer, Gladwin and Charlevoix Counties.
- Construction law, representing general contractors, subcontractors, owners and builders in a variety of matters, including building agreements, filing and perfecting construction liens and prosecuting or defending actions to foreclose construction liens
- Estate planning, assisting clients in avoiding probate and preserving assets through carefully designed wills, trusts, powers of attorney, Lady Bird Deeds and other estate planning techniques
- Probate and estate administration, general probate, estate and trust administration, and formal (supervised) and informal probate
If you would like to speak with an attorney at Tull & Laubach about a legal issue please e-mail our firm or call locally, 586-726-5742, or call toll-free, 1-866-TULL-LAW (885-5529). Our office is conveniently located in the heart of Utica, Michigan, at the southwest corner of Hall Road (M-59) and Van Dyke Avenue. (Map and directions ) Evening or weekend hours are available by appointment. Home visits are available for the elderly and those with special needs. Credit cards accepted.