Business & Commercial Law
Clients of our business law practice know that attorney Douglas Tull is their lawyer —he will advise them on commercial real estate transactions, contract disputes, business succession planning, help them achieve their long-term goals, and any other legal issues which a small business faces every day. That is the way it has been for over 30 years.
An ongoing relationship with a business attorney, one who understands your operation, knows your needs and has contacts in the community, is important when it comes to helping your company maintain a strong position and profitable operation. If you would like to speak with Mr. Tull, please contact our Utica, Michigan, office.
Our business law practice
At Douglas A. Tull, P.C. Attorneys at Law, Doug serves closely held companies, including limited liability companies (LLCs), partnerships, S-corporations and C-corporations. We provide representation and advice on issues that arise during initial business planning, during the course of operations and during transitions such as business successions, sales and acquisitions. Our services include:
- Business formation
- Business sales and acquisitions
- Business planning, including planning for business succession and buy-sell agreements to see that the business remains viable in the event of the retirement, death, disability or divorce of a partner or shareholder
- Drafting and review of contracts
- Contract disputes
- Employee agreements, non-compete agreements, employee theft issues
- Resolution of business and commercial disputes
- Security agreements
- Representation of contractors in construction law
- Commercial real estate leases, sales and purchases of land
- Zoning and zoning compliance issues
As a business owner, you need an experienced advisor
Your goals are to maximize profitability and minimize risk. Our goal is to help you do that. Doug works closely with his clients’ accountants and insurance agents to see that the instruments, which position our clients for success, are in place. Doug will work with your accountants and advisors in a team approach.
If you would like to speak with attorney Doug Tull about your business law needs or have any other questions, please call toll-free, 1-866-TULL-LAW (885-5529), or e-mail our firm. Our office is conveniently located in the heart of Utica, Michigan, at the southwest corner of Hall Road (M-59) and Van Dyke Avenue. (Map and directions) Evening or weekend hours are available by appointment. Home visits are available for the elderly and those with special needs. Credit cards accepted.